06 November 2011

My junk journal / Smash book






These are all the rage on youtube and you can find heaps and heaps of videos on them and why crafters make them. Kinda reminds me of an Alternated book Miss Wendy is making for her brother - it's such a crack up. Can't wait to see the finished product.

A junk journal or smash book which they are also know as; is when you use your craft scraps to make a journal - nothing has to match and it seriously is a good way to use up all those left over bits and pieces from completed projects.

Feeling totally inspired I made my own on Sunday, Sunday is usually a good day for crafting in our house. I usually get up fairly early, shower, have breakie and then hide away in my craft area for the rest of the day. Emerging only for food, arguments or/and much needed, necessary pit stops.

If you want to know why I've created it see my other blog: http://niueanprincess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment